LEARN QUICKBOOKS OR SIMPLY IN 6 HOURS
FIRST HOUR – UNDERSTANDING YOUR ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
- Understand your financial statements
- Setup the chart of accounts
- Change and fix the chart of accounts
- Cash vs. Accrual accounting
- Use general journal entries
- Setup and use subaccounts
NEXT TWO HOURS – GETTING STARTED
- Set up your company
- Move around Simply or QuickBooks EFFICIENTLY
- Get help FAST
- Selling: invoices, sales receipts, payments, deposits, credit memos, and customer statements
- Buying: bills, bill payments, checks, bill payment stubs, bills vs. checks, and credit memos
- Inventory: purchase orders, receive items, adjust inventory
- Sales Taxes: set up, adjust, pay, and report sales taxes
- Banking: bank reconciliation and locate discrepancies
TIPS & TRICKS
- Special “Window” tricks
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Create custom invoices and other forms
- Add logos and custom fields to forms
- Setup employees, payroll items
- Track time and invoice time
- Process paychecks
- Modify paychecks
- Prepare tax forms
PLUS TWO EXTRA HOURS OF TELEPHONE SUPPORT
QUICKBOOKS ONLINE TRAINING
With growing popularity of online accounting systems, we have added a brand new service to our popular training sessions.
QuickBooks Online allows you to:
- Work securely online with your accountant or team – from anywhere. QuickBooks Online makes it easier to sync files in real time for simultaneous use.
- Never worry about saving your files to an external device. QuickBooks Online works from any computer, on any device.
- Connect your bank account and QuickBooks Online downloads transactions automatically.
- Sync, link and import data from apps you already use like TSheets, Receipt Bank and Hubdoc.
- Transactions are categorized automatically, so you can quickly keep tabs on what you earn and spend.
- Take photos of receipts and use the QuickBooks mobile app to attach them to transactions in QuickBooks Online.