BOOKKEEPER (SENIOR LEVEL)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Full-Cycle Bookkeeping, payroll and government reporting
- Perform bank and similar accounts reconciliation
- Follow-up diligently with clients and external agencies for further information
- Provide exceptional client service through impeccable communication, courtesy and respect
- Complete files accurately with close attention to deadlines, budget and recovery
- Adhere to all professional obligations and ethical standards
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Use a computerized customer and prospect database
- Minimum of 3-5 years bookkeeping experience; minimum 1 year of payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to take accounting knowledge and apply it to real life situations
- Demonstrate strong experience with QuickBooks, Profile and Simply Accounting/Sage
- Self-driven, quick-learner and conscientious with an outstanding attitude
- Well organized, neat, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and self-manage
- Previous experience in meeting with clients to discuss financial results
- Previous experience in corporate tax preparation
Enrollment in a designation process would be an asset for the successful candidate.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Position will commence October 5.
We would like to thank all applicants for their submissions. Only those who will be considered will be contacted.